One of the main services provided by LDA Technologies is Design and Development of FPGA-based applications: IP Cores and accompanying software when needed.
Choosing the right FPGA for the task at hand; choosing the right FPGA board for the IP core to run; designing the system as a whole: FPGA – firmware – software; designing/implementing algorithms; writing efficient FPGA and software code; testing and deploying: these are all parts of FPGA IP core creation process.
At LDA Technologies we have extensive expertise producing IP cores for many FPGA types and vendors: from ultra-cheap ones to high-end FPGAs capable of running most sophisticated trading strategies, packet processing and computational tasks.
Virtex 7, 6, etc.
All FPGA series starting 1995
V, IV, etc.MAX series
3rd party hardware we’ve been working with includes:
- Alpha Data
- HiTech Global
- Arista Networks
We have extensive experience of designing complex algorithms from scratch as well as being a building block in a bigger IP core: both incorporating 3rd party cores into ours and building an IP core in collaboration with other teams.
- Tamba Networks
- PLDA (PCIe cores)
- Northwest Logic
- Altera Quartus
- Xilinx Vivado
- Cadence Orcad, Allegro
- Mentor Graphics PADS PCB
- Mentor Graphics ModelSim, QuestaSim
- Microchip MPLab
- Synopsis tools
- Mentor Graphics Nucleus OS
- RedHat eCOS
- Windriver VXWorks
- Micrium uCos-III
Software tools and technologies
- Languages: C/C++, Java, Python, C#
- Parallel Computing: OpenCL, CUDA, Intel Xeon Phi
- Systems: Linux x64, Linux x32, Windows
- Tools: GCC 4.x and 5.x, GDB, Intel C/C++ Compilers, Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse
- Technologies: Multithreading, Ultra-low Latency Processing, Distributed Computing, High-Frequency Trading