In the previous post, I’ve started going through LDA e4 FPGA board enclosure features that are most popular with FPGA users.
Next items on the list are:
At LDA Technologies we are doing many demos of our LDA e4 FPGA board enclosure and every meeting turns into an active Q&A session pretty fast: once people get the idea of the product’s capabilities.
LDA e4 FPGA board enclosure architecture brings us as close to modular design as we can get in the world of FPGA boards.
LDA e4 is designed to support any PCIe-compliant FPGA board.
To integrate your FPGA board into LDA e4 you will need a set of cables specific to your board. The recommended approach is to order the cables along with LDA e4. In that case they will be delivered in the same box.
- FPGA board agnostic enclosure
- Ethernet Ports (including 25 GbE)
- PCIe and other serial links conversion into SFP+ ports
- 25/50/100 GbE and 10/40 GbE Layer 1 replication
- 10 ppb OCXO clock source
- Wide range of supported OS
- 2 internal SSDs
- Ultra-short depth, 1U
- Zero configuration option